Re: I have to ask .. has anyone tried SPARC T7 ? SPARC S7? SPARC T8?

On 5/9/19 10:18 PM, Dennis Clarke wrote:
> I had some S7-2 units in a project and was fairly impressed with what
> they could do. Of all things they were MySql servers and with fibre
> attached storage they were really impressive units.
>
> Just curious if anyone has seen or tried this sort of hardware with a
> Debian installer image.

I only know of Oracle folk who have these machines and they told me that
Debian installs just fine inside an LDOM on these machines.

I would take an S7 in a heartbeat, but they are currently too expensive.

Adrian

--
 .''`.  John Paul Adrian Glaubitz