Re: sparc 32bit userland?

On 1/27/19 8:20 PM, Frank Scheiner wrote:
Although I don't have much of a preference for 32bit sparc userland, as
there is no kernel support for old SPARC gear, but anything substantial
on why not, Dennis?

My last information was that the kernel still has supported for
some SPARCStations that was fixed some months ago, but I haven't
tried that yet.

Wow, now it gets interesting - I think I could even hear my
SPARCstations in storage making a few jumps! :-D

I thought support was removed somewhere in 3.x. Do you still remember
which machines and the people involved?

Cheers,
Frank