Missing bochs_drm module when booting under qemu-system-sparc64

Hi Adrian,

Following on from my patch to fix the bochs_drm module for
qemu-system-sparc64 last year, I've noticed that with your latest ISO
images that the framebuffer freezes after "Bootconsole disabled".

My current guess is that the bochs_drm module is being built but not
included in the kernel for the installer. Is it just a case of adding
the line "fb-modules-${kernel:Version}" or similar to
debian-installer/build/pkg-lists/cdrom/sparc64.cfg in order to get this
enabled?

ATB,

Mark.