Re: Sid on ultra1 status

<glaubitz@physik.fu-berlin.de>:

> Are you booting with a serial console? If yes, try adding "console=ttyS0"
> or whatever is your serial device. Although that *should* be added
> automatically.

No, unfortunately I don't have serial-capable hardware (or cable) were
the machine lives at the moment.
I boot graphically - type 5 kbd & mouse, 17" 1280x1024 LCD on the
FFB2+ (Creator 3D serie 2).

At the stage where the systems hangs, linux has already switched the
console AFAICT.
I can interact with the shells spawned by BOOT_DEBUG=3 with no issue
(well, the first two before the hang).

Cordially,

--
Romain Dolbeau