Re: NETRA Sparc T4-1 to test with

On 08/08/2018 10:14 AM, John Paul Adrian Glaubitz wrote:
On 08/08/2018 04:08 PM, Dennis Clarke wrote:
However it is not really clear how to do that over tftp and nfs. I have
a bootp server running and can deliver some bootable image to the
machine but the whole sparc64-NETINST iso probably won't fly here.
Doesn't the T4 have USB ports which you could use to install the
operating system from?

Well yes .. however it is sitting inside a rack in a remote datacenter
and that makes life a real drag.  Sort of why I like network based
install processes.

Regardless, looking at /boot/silo.conf in the netinst I don't see any
support for sun4v platforms and so this may be just a waste of effort.

Moving on.

Dennis