sunffb revival

Hi,

I recently tried out the sparc64 port and was very pleased with how well it
works. Thanks for all your hard work!

I'm running Debian on an old Ultra 10 with a Creator3D (sunffb) card.
Unfortunately, the xorg-sunffb driver was removed from Debian a long time ago.
I reported this on the BTS, but the bug report was rejected because the
package is not maintained any more:

I refreshed the build scripts and added the sparc64 architecture, so it builds
again:
https://salsa.debian.org/onitake-guest/xserver-xorg-video-sunffb/tree/feature/modernise-pkgbuild

Perhaps this is useful to someone?
Or maybe there is a repository for Debian-ports specific packages where it
could be maintained?

Regards,
Gregor