Re: Installed kernel crash on T5120

On Mon, Jul 16, 2018 at 09:32:57PM +0200, Romain Dolbeau wrote:
> Next step - ZFS followed by trying to deboostrap a new install in a ZFS root :-)

Thank you for your email, too.  I have a T5120 that I was able to get ZFS
on, with help from this list.  But I am having GRUB problems myself, as noted
in an email yesterday.  I hope that you are able to make progress and that
I can learn from it as well.  :-)

If you search the list archives for the last few months, you'll see some
of the threads where I was asking about getting ZFS downloaded, built,
installed.  I can't boot into it yet, but in theory have a ZFS system all
installed atm.

       - Chris