Re: Sun Blade 1000

Hi Tom
Does it have the FibreChannel disk controller? That is what my sunblade 2000 has ( manufactured in 2002).

My experience with that ( two years ago) is that the driver has a bug preventing installation. I discussed this a few years ago.

At the time, I was able to install OpenBsd, but that's not what I want.
Good luck
Rick