9.0 ISO rebuild?

Hey,

In Feb there was a thread entitled 'Latest sparc64 installer ISO - no kernel modules were found' where the outcome seemed to be that a rebuild of the ISO was needed to pick up a dependency issue around some of the vim packages.

I'm getting that problem with a fresh install.

Is this easy to rebuild?  Are there any nightly builds to try?

Apoloiges for any breach of mailing list protocols - I'm new...  and thanks for work done on the port!

John