Re: Test atomic operations on SPARC 32-bit

Hello,

> >> In any case, the Gentoo people are still on 32-Bit SPARC. You might ask there
> >> first (see #gentoo-sparc on Freenode). Otherwise, we will have to create a
> >> 32-Bit chroot for you but that would probably take a bit longer.
> > OK, I'll ask them and if not works I'll come back.
I just got an advice from jrtc27 on IRC that there is already sparc 32-bit wheezy V8+
chroot on deb4g. I didn't realize that for developing software only solution (no hw
support, like for v7) it should be enough.

Thank you all for help!

Kind regards,
Petr