Re: Updated installer images

On 09/11/2017 11:23 AM, Frank Scheiner wrote:
On 09/10/2017 07:42 PM, John Paul Adrian Glaubitz wrote:
On 09/10/2017 06:32 PM, Frank Scheiner wrote:
I yesterday tested the image from [1] (SHA256: b07736dfa5bd167352d8f17f1d9bfc62fa9762f5496d0d134801b91f80bfb6b4) on an Ultra 10. Sadly the boot loader installation still didn't work. Unfortunately I also forgot to go back and check the available menu items before finishing up the installation without boot loader installation. I could later on install the boot loader manually via the rescue mode, so a workaround is still possible with the current image.

Can you please re-run the installation and save the installation log from /var/log/syslog?

I can't really work on this problem if I don't have any debug logs.

Ok, I have two syslog files at hand (see attachments). One before finishing up at the "nobootloader" step and one when the installation was finished. Hope this helps.

I forgot to mention that this time the installer correctly detected the installed ATA disk. So maybe it didn't detect it last time because of the original partitioning. This time I already had a Sun disklabel and the partitions from the last try on it.