dd-schroot-cmd broken on notker

I tried to test a kernel build on notker.debian.net, but failed to
install the build-dependencies:

benh@notker:~$ dd-schroot-cmd -c sid_sparc64-dchroot-cae27b7b-52f7-4e70-a1c8-1bc30e1865ad apt-get update
Get:1 http://ftp.us.debian.org/debian sid InRelease [230 kB]
Get:2 http://deb.debian.org/debian-ports sid InRelease [30.1 kB]
Get:3 http://deb.debian.org/debian-ports unreleased InRelease [32.8 kB]
Get:4 http://ftp.us.debian.org/debian sid/main Sources [7321 kB]
Err:2 http://deb.debian.org/debian-ports sid InRelease
  The following signatures were invalid: EXPKEYSIG B4C86482705A2CE1 Debian Ports Archive Automatic Signing Key (2016) <ftpmaster@debian-ports.org>
Ign:3 http://deb.debian.org/debian-ports unreleased InRelease
Fetched 7614 kB in 12s (609 kB/s)
Reading package lists...
W: An error occurred during the signature verification. The repository is not updated and the previous index files will be used. GPG error: http://deb.debian.org/debian-ports sid InRelease: The following signatures were invalid: EXPKEYSIG B4C86482705A2CE1 Debian Ports Archive Automatic Signing Key (2016) <ftpmaster@debian-ports.org>
W: GPG error: http://deb.debian.org/debian-ports unreleased InRelease: The following signatures were invalid: EXPKEYSIG B4C86482705A2CE1 Debian Ports Archive Automatic Signing Key (2016) <ftpmaster@debian-ports.org>
W: The repository 'http://deb.debian.org/debian-ports unreleased InRelease' is not signed.
W: Failed to fetch http://deb.debian.org/debian-ports/dists/sid/InRelease  The following signatures were invalid: EXPKEYSIG B4C86482705A2CE1 Debian Ports Archive Automatic Signing Key (2016) <ftpmaster@debian-ports.org>
W: Some index files failed to download. They have been ignored, or old ones used instead.

Please let me know when this is fixed.  I'm not subscribed to this
list.

Ben.

--
Ben Hutchings
Nothing is ever a complete failure; it can always serve as a bad