No login prompt after booting in LDOM on SPARC Enterprise T5120

Hi,

I'm running a SPARC Enterprise T5120 with OpenBSD in the primary Logical
Domain. I have installed Debian successfully in an LDOM, however, I
haven't set the recommended options for T5120 in /boot/silo.conf. I have
tried booting it with the workaround (Linux console=ttyS0), but it also
doesn't show anything (in fact, boot output ends earlier). Does anyone
know what options I should give to the kernel in order to boot into a
login screen?

Thank you in advance,

Gabriel