Re: How can i boot *anything* on Sun Blade 100?

Cool, just a bit more patience, TCH, we will get this machine running :)

Usually the part where the cable is the longest goes on the motherboard.
Then you need to set the jumpers correctly as well for slave/master.

These are the positions: http://support.seagate.com/kbimg/3050-2.jpg

Please try it and let us know.

On Mon, Apr 10, 2017 at 7:37 PM, transmail <transmail@freemail.hu> wrote:
I see, so it can go for a while, even if it does not connected properly. Good to know.

I replaced the 80 pin cables to 40 pin ones. Does it matter for the 40 pin one, how it's connected?