How can i boot *anything* on Sun Blade 100?

Can anyone help me on this matter? No matter what i'm trying, i cannot boot anything on my machine. I've tried Solaris, Linux and FreeBSD. It always tells me, it "cannot read disk label", "cannot read disk label package" and "cannot open boot device".
If i try to "show-disks", selecting the "cdrom" then "boot ^Y", then it says, "invalid IDE interface number". The DVD drive has been replaced with one which is tested and works. It must be some config stuff, or i'm doing something wrong.

- TCH