Re: Sun Blade 100, problems with DVD drive

This is a burned DVD yeah?

It could actually be a fairly obscure issue, namely DVD-R vs DVD+R

Please have a look here: https://pc.net/helpcenter/answers/different_dvd_r_formats

On Sun, Apr 9, 2017 at 4:51 PM, transmail <transmail@freemail.hu> wrote:
I've tried to set auto-boot? to false but it's still ejecting my Solaris DVD. What can cause this?