Sun Blade 100, problems with DVD drive

I tried to boot up Solaris 10 from my Blade 100, but when i insert the DVD, the drive spins up, tries to do something, then ejects itself. If i instert the FreeBSD 11 CD, then it does not eject automatically, but when i tell "boot cdrom", it tells me, that it "cannot read disk label", the "cannot read disk label package" and "cannot open boot device".
If i tell "probe-ide" all the HDD, SSD and the CD shows up. "show-disks" enlist a cdrom and a disk (which is i don't know what it is). If i select a) and then tell "boot ^Y" (which inserts the cdrom's reference (?)) then it tells me, that "invalid IDE interface number" and "cannot open boot device".

I guess, i'm doing something wrong again, but i have no idea what.

- TCH