Re: Sun Blade 100 dead?

On 07/04/17 10:00, transmail wrote:
Okay, i figured it out: I was so lame, i simply
did not connected the PS/2 keyboard/mouse to the machine (i thought
the SUN keyboard will be enough), so the KVM did not shown the
image... I was such a noob, sorry for wasting your time.

You haven't :-)

So what are you saying there: that you've got the video going via a KVM and nothing was happening because there wasn't a standard keyboard connected to it?

--
Mark Morgan Lloyd
markMLl .AT. telemetry.co .DOT. uk