Re: New sparc64 netboot image available

On 2017-04-01 11:17 AM, John Paul Adrian Glaubitz wrote:

Hi!

I fixed a problem with the generation of netboot images in debian installer
today and then create a new netboot image with all debian-installer components
up-to-date.

The image can be found here:

https://people.debian.org/~glaubitz/netboot/2017-04-01/
Adrian

Hi Adrian
I saw the built-using.txt file, listing the versions of packages. Sorry, I am going to ask some big newbie questions. Is your build following the stable distribution? Supposing I was to do a build, is there anything special to know, particularly about initrd? I have built kernels and done driver development, but not in the Debian world, so help would be much appreciated!
Thanks
Rick