mariadb-server

How do I get mariadb-server / mysql server installed on Debian sparc?

I get the following error

mariadb-server-10.1 : Depends: galera-3 (>= 25.3) but it is not installable

However I cannot find a sparc package for galera-3

Package galera-3 is not available, but is referred to by another package.
is only available from another source

--
Gerard Hooton.
Senior Technical Officer