I have a Sun Fire T2000, but I'm not even sure if it's working or not.

Hi there.

This isn't exactly related to Debian on SPARC, but why not ask?

I have another Sun Fire T2000. However, I don't know if it's broken or simply misconfigured. I'm trying to connect to its ALOM via its NET MGT interface, but it's not appearing on my local network. I tried connecting via serial, but I haven't been able to get that to work either. The cables I use are good (I used them on my other Sun Fire), but I'm not getting any output. The Service Action light is on, as is the Rear Service Action Light. The OK light is slowly blinking. Any ideas?