Re: Debian on Sparc

To Whom It May Concern

I would like to help out in getting Debian Linux to work on SPARC based hardware
I am the proud out right private owner of 2 Sun Microsystems servers
1 is a SunFire E4900 enterprise server and the other on is a SunFire V490.

As i enjoy using Debian i would like to help the developers in getting Debian Linux to work on these machine platforms. Having worked with big servers for 18 years, i love them.

And as i know there are a lot of people out there who own a lot of sun stuff having Linux on them, would make them still usable today.

I am more than happy to help out in testing Debian on my 2 sun servers

Sincerely

Adam Swift