Re: Rebuilding packages built with the "nocheck" option

Hi Aurelien!

On 07/19/2016 03:09 PM, Aurelien Jarno wrote:
> It appears that a bit more than 2000 source packages have been built on
> sparc64 using the "nocheck" option, which means that the testsuite was
> disabled.
>
> In order to get ready for the bootstrap process, it might be a good idea
> to already rebuild all these packages and detect build failures. You'll
> find a list below if you want to binNMU all theses packages.

Thanks for reminding us. I agree, we should definitely binNMU these packages.

If you don't mind, you may also trigger the binNMUs yourself on wanna-build
anytime you want. We have sufficient buildd resources for that.

Thanks,
Adrian

--
 .''`.  John Paul Adrian Glaubitz