Re: sparc64 porterbox available for general use

On 2016-07-04 16:43, John Paul Adrian Glaubitz wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I'm happy to announce that I finally managed to set up the first sparc64
> porterbox. It's available to all DDs and is called notker.debian.net [1].
>
> The machine is using the same setup that Debian uses for its other
> porterboxes, so you can just follow the usual workflow that is described
> in the Debian Wiki [2].
>
> If there are any problems or questions, please don't hesitate to ask me
> either on IRC (cbmuser) or via mail (as listed in [1]) and I'm happy to
> help!
>
> Thanks in advance for any package you may fix on sparc64!

A small precision, this machine should be used to debug issues, not to
do porter uploads to the debian-ports archive. Packages are supposed to
build on the build daemons. If it is not the case, either the package
should be fixed, or if the problem is in the build daemon setup the
buildd maintainers should be contacted: sparc64@buildd.debian.org

If your key is not in the debian-ports archive keyring, your upload will
be *silently* rejected (to avoid spamming the wrong person).

Aurelien