Debian WIki (was: Please update Ports wiki page)

> 1. Please note that the page is not a wiki, as stated above.

That's a good point.

Perhaps the wiki page should have a mildly different style to
differentiate them.

Wiki's are a community effort at documentation, so it makes sense to
ensure they are differentiated. Users know they can contribute based
on a visual queue.

For what its worth, I've had good success with two wikis. First is the
Crypto++ wiki, which has been running for about 12 years. The second
is the OpenSSL wiki, which is still maturing. The crowd has a
interesting property - they always converge on the right answer. So
the more contributions you get over time, the more correct the
information becomes. Its a confounding property to me.

Jeff