Re: [Stretch] Status for architecture qualification

If it would be helpful, I have access to two Sun T2000 machines, in a server room, that are in good working condition (one has a bad RAM chip, but everything else seems to work fine). If it would be helpful for the project, I'd be happy to have them be used. That being said, the machines are currently off, and I probably won't be able to access the LOC until September (or very late august).

~ Marc Rosen

Sysadmin of the JHU ACM