Re: debian-installer: cdrom vs. netboot

I tried installing this on a different unused machine today.

I get the error about ext4. I continued to let it run that way to see
what would happen.  Seems to work until it gets to "Install the Base
system" where it gives me the error "No installable kernel was found in
the defined APT sources."

I went back and tried this with ext3 and got the same results off the .iso

This machine is similar to ravirin...