Re: Firefox now available on Debian/sparc64

Hi Joost,

Does you machine have a gfx card and monitor?
If the machine is reasonably specced, perhaps you could try playing some video on it to see if you get the strange blue tint as well?

Kind Regards,

-Kevin

On Wed, Dec 21, 2016 at 5:05 PM, Joost van Baal-Ilić <joostvb-debian-sparc@mdcc.cx> wrote:
On Mon, Dec 19, 2016 at 04:29:26PM +0100, John Paul Adrian Glaubitz wrote:
> On 12/19/2016 04:27 PM, Kevin Stabel wrote:
> > I (cautiously) report success!
> > In fact, i am replying to you right now from within your build :)
> >
> > Here is a screenshot of a site that crashed the browser before:
>
> Man, this is so awesome. Makes me proud we already got this far!

Congrats indeed!  Thanks a lot for your work,

Joost - who showed a sparc running a previous Debian @ the Debian booth at the
 T-DOSE conference in Eindhoven, The Netherlands, some months ago