Re: Suggested VNC server setup

Hi Kevin!

Can you tell me which VNC server you are using on your sparc64 box?
I have tried various servers and none really worked for me.

As a general point- not specifically SPARC- I think the work is now going into TigerVNC. It certainly has improvements compared with the standard server available in Jessie and older, but IME some ways of using it require XDMCP in the display manager and that's now getting comparatively rare- we've had to fall back to xdm here.

--
Mark Morgan Lloyd
markMLl .AT. telemetry.co .DOT. uk