Re: New Debian sparc installation images

Hi Adrian,

Thank you for doing this!
I have tested the installation image, and encountered a problem with installation on iscsi devices.

Just tells me it can't find any targets.  Nothing in the installer logs.

Are the necessary packages for iscsi included in the installation image?
If so, i guess i should investigate further.  It was rather late when i tried this, and i didn't put much effort into it yet.

Kind Regards,

-Kevin