Re: Segmentation faults with aptitude and apt-get on some packages

OK so new question...
Once I've done the reinstall from the archive should I do apt-get update
&& apt-get upgrade followed by apt-get dist-upgrade?  Will it grab from
the newly built packages? Will it bork the newly installed system?

Rod