Re: configure sources.list

Thanks Adrian!

I've gotten the new machine up with few problems not covered in your
document.

I've got the following error messages:
W: Possible missing firmware /lib/firmware/tigon/tg3_tso5.bin for module tg3
W: Possible missing firmware /lib/firmware/tigon/tg3_tso.bin for module tg3
W: Possible missing firmware /lib/firmware/tigon/tg3.bin for module tg3

Can I add the following:
deb http://ftp.us.debian.org/debian unstable main contrib non-free
deb http://ftp.debian.org/debian/ Sid-updates main contrib non-free
deb http://security.debian.org/ Sid/updates main contrib non-free