Re: Re: Custom kernel comes out as wrong arch

Hello,

On Fri, Jul 29, 2016 at 08:10:06PM +0200, John Paul Adrian Glaubitz wrote:
> I have no idea why this manual mentions "make deb-pkg" but this is something I

during the past I used it often with vanilla kernels to test them on sparc(64) hardware
upto debian wheezy - works mostly and provides kernel for testing faster on old hardware
during the times when debian provided where broken.

Just a side note and thanks for all the improvements,

 greetings
   Hermann

--
Netzwerkadministration/Zentrale Dienste, Interdiziplinaeres
Zentrum fuer wissenschaftliches Rechnen der Universitaet Heidelberg