Re: Please update Ports wiki page

On Sun, 2016-07-10 at 20:40 +0200, Holger Wansing wrote:

> I have attached a new diff and the new resulting html file.

This is a great band-aid to the current situation, thanks.

Longer-term, we should look at making aspects of it automatically
generated based on the list of arches in the Release files of the main
and ports archives. Otherwise it will continually require patches.

--

bye,
pabs

https://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise