Re: liberror-perl is missing from the repo.

On 07/08/2016 09:59 AM, alexmcwhirter@triadic.us wrote:
> This was around 3:00 PM EST yesterday, that new version had not hit at that time.
> It was still 0.17-1.2 at that time. arm64 was still referencing 0.17-1.1

Referencing where? On the website? The website is always slightly behind, I'm
very much convinced that arm64 was at 0.17-1.3 shortly after the package
was uploaded.

> Unless the standard practice is to remove the package from all databases,
> remove the package itself, upload the new one, then add it back into the databases?

Which databases are you talking about? There was most certainly never an issue
with arm64 because it's a release architecture. The issue you are seeing here
affects ports architectures only because they use a separate FTP archive
which is synced for the arch-all packages from the main archive.

> Anyways, i did an apt-get update and it's there now with the latest 0.17-1.3 version.
> It appears i just happened to apt-get update at the wrong time.

Indeed.

--
 .''`.  John Paul Adrian Glaubitz