Re: qscintilla2: FTBFS on sparc64 due to mismatched symbols files

On Saturday, May 14, 2016 01:39:11 PM John Paul Adrian Glaubitz wrote:
> Hi Scott!
>
> > c++ symbols files are a paint o deal with and do (particularly in
> > qscintilla's case vary per-architecture.  Updating only one
> > architecture tends to be error prone.  I will include a fix for this
> > with the next new upstream release when all archs need updating.
>
> Any news on this?
>
> Looks like you recently uploaded a new upstream release, so I assume
> you forgot to update the symbols file.
>
> Could you please fix this in the next upload?

I just looked at fixing this, but I see that the build log for the current
version, qscintilla2_2.9.2+dfsg-2, is not on buildd.d.o.  Due to the new Qt
version there were some considerable additional changes in the symbols.  If
you can provide a log with at least the symbols changes for
qscintilla2_2.9.2+dfsg-2, I should be able to include this in the next upload
in the next days.

Scott K