Unofficial sparc64 porterboxes? (For problem unreproducible in Qemu)

Hi,

I'd like to ask if I could get access to an unofficial sparc64 box?
(There are no official porterboxes, as I've been told by DSA.) I'm
currently investigating unit test failures of mksh when compiled
with dietlibc on sparc64 (I co-maintain dietlibc, and mksh's test
suite is very good at finding libc bugs), see [1] for a recent log.
My problem is that under qemu-system-sparc64 [2] I simply cannot
reproduce this problem, the test suite of mksh passes when compiled
against dietlibc. (The other bugs that I could reproduce, see e.g.
the problems in the sid version [3], I was able to fix in dietlibc
in experimental.)

Therefore it would be good if I could access to some real hardware
to figure out this problem. Is there such a possibility?

Thanks!

Regards,
Christian

[1] https://buildd.debian.org/status/fetch.php?pkg=mksh&arch=sparc64&ver=52c-2exp3&stamp=1463270788
Look for:
FAIL ../../check.t:regression-66
FAIL ../../check.t:pipeline-2
[2] https://wiki.debian.org/Sparc64Qemu
[3] https://buildd.debian.org/status/fetch.php?pkg=mksh&arch=sparc64&ver=52c-2&stamp=1460498978
Look for:
FAIL ../../debian/mtest.t:mtest-select-works