Re: Debian SPARC on SPARC M7?

Ok cool. Thanks for getting back to me so fast.

Joe

On 2016-04-08 12:26 PM, Sam Ravnborg wrote:
Hi Joe.

     Hi there everyone, I was wondering,/will the Debian SPARC port, as it is
now, run on the new SPARC M7 processor that just came out from Oracle?/ I've
heard a lot about this processor, and it's supposed to be quite
groundbreaking, and I am intrigued. I know this might not be the best place
to ask this, but I've scoured the net and can't find an answer.

     Thanks so much, looking forward to a reply. I've been following the
Debian SPARC mailing lists for several months now and haven't heard anything
about the M7 here, so I would love to hear whats up with it.
Try to ask at sparclinux at vger.kernel.org.
I know some Oracle people are hanging around, and sending patches to the kernel.

	Sam