Re: Volunteering Sun T2000 machines

Hi Marc!

On 02/28/2016 03:37 PM, Marc Rosen wrote:
> The machines are running the image that you released on 2/12. Will
> running a dist-upgrade from debian ports do the right thing? Or running
> a dist-upgrade from the netinst CD marked as a source? Worst case, we
> can reinstall the machines, but it's a bit of a pain to use serial, and
> we don't have the BMC controller enabled for SSH.

If they are already running the sparc64 versions, they don't have to be
re-installed. I just wanted to make sure they don't run Wheezy/sparc.

I'm currently travelling around Japan and Taiwan, so I can't set up the
buildd right now. But I will be back in Germany in one week, so I can
take care of it or instruct you.

Adrian

--
 .''`.  John Paul Adrian Glaubitz