Re: New working sparc64 netinst image

Hi,

>You missed the important part: Manual kernel installation is no longer
>necessary, it's just silo that is missing now besides the partman bug.

Yeah, it was late yestderday... The only reason why I did the install
was to verify this... And then I didn't confirm it... Shame on me.

>I actually helped Rod to reinstall raverin (one of the buildds) with
>unstable/sparc64 and we verified that the kernel was installed by
>base-installer without any manual intervention.

I know, I know, just rub it in ;-{

>I will work on fixing the other two issues the following days, I am
>just too busy with many other things at the same time ...

Don't try too much; see above....

CU,
Uli
--
Dipl. Inf. Ulrich Teichert|e-mail: Ulrich.Teichert@gmx.de | Listening to:
Stormweg 24               |Imperial State Electric, The Estranged,