Re: Resurrecting Debian on SPARC

More a question of mechanics and proper ways of doing things...

When building packages (in this case mozjs), where is the proper
place/forum to post questions about the errors (assuming I've
searched/googled/experimented/tried to trace the error(s) on my own first)?

In general should I start tracking errors from the bottom of the build
log or from the first error/warning that shows up?

Oh, and in the off chance I actually manage to fix something; whom
should I inform, the list, the bug tracking system, the maintainer, or ...?

Rod

-still reading and trying to figure things out in the world of debian
maintaining-