Re: Resurrecting Debian on SPARC

I like the idea of maintaining sparc32. It seems as if we have the
machines. I guess it's getting the talent to do the programming. Being a
noob when it comes to maintaining I'm open for learning and direction.
I will continue to pursue, ask questions, and such for my own knowledge
and to help the effort.

Rod