Re: Debian Archive architecture removals

On 05/05/15 at 09:17 +0200, Samuel Thibault wrote:
> * Appearing on packages' and maintainers' PTS
> pages like http://buildd.debian.org/bash and
> https://buildd.debian.org/sthibault@debian.org
>
> * Being considered as "second-class citizen"

Note that our developer dashboards (DDPO, Tracker, DMD) are already
widely able to pick and combine data from various sources. So as long as
the debian-ports data is reliable and useful, I don't think that it
would be a problem to expose it more prominently.

For example, it would be fairly trivial to add a "TODO" in
https://udd.debian.org/dmd/ or tracker.d.o when there's a package in
d-p's unreleased suite _and_ a bug tagged 'hurd' in the BTS.
(UDD already knows about all the needed data for that, and I would
happily create a json export for tracker to use)

- Lucas