Re: Debian Archive architecture removals

Lucas Nussbaum <lucas@debian.org> (2015-05-04):
> I'm wondering if we could find a way to accomodate those architectures
> in an official way, while still limiting the impact on ftpmasters and
> other teams. I'm not entirely clear on the status of debian-ports.org,
> and of what the current downsides of using debian-ports are. Maybe it's
> just about supporting and advertising debian-ports as Debian's official
> way to host second-class architectures. Maybe there's more to it. What
> are the current downsides of moving hurd-i386 and sparc to debian-ports?

Last I heard about it, it was understaffed and infra was undersized +
needed some changes to make it possible to grow.

This was some time ago, so I've added admin@ to make sure we get updated
intel on this topic.

Mraw,
KiBi.