Re: [Debian-ports-devel] wanna-build borked for m68k, sh4, sparc64

On Mon, Nov 30, 2015 at 10:15:51PM +0100, John Paul Adrian Glaubitz wrote:
> On 11/30/2015 10:05 PM, Christian T. Steigies wrote:
> > If you decide to do nothing, can I put an instrument or two on your rocket?
> > I'd love to do some in-situ measurements on the way to Pluto!
>
> <3. If we hurry up, we might be able to catch up with Voyager I ;-).

The Voyagers are beyond 100AU, quite a bit further out than Pluto.
But if you can provide such a fast rocket, I can find you at least a dozen
instruments to fly on it.

Seriously, though, we are all volunteers, please give Aurelian a break. If
you buildds are idle, its the perfect time to upgrade some packages, or give
them a break also.

Christian