mozjs on sparc64 has been fixed

Hello!

I have had a closer look at the mozjs package and it turns out that
the package can be easily fixed on sparc64 by disabling the integrated
just-in-time compiler, the same measure that already helped with
pcre3.

The patch is rather simple and just involved patching the configure.in
and its resulting configure script in js/src as described here [1] in a
fix for Iceweasel (Iceweasel uses the same JavaScript engine).

Furthermore, I have updated the symbols file for all architecture so
that #669944 [2] is fixed as well.

I'm just waiting for a friend who is currently writing a patch to
fix the build on x32 which is a bit tricky since the source code
does not really deal with a amd64 ABI with 32-bit pointers.

We're making good progress on sparc64 now.

Cheers,
Adrian

--
 .''`.  John Paul Adrian Glaubitz