it's dead Jim

Hi

it's dead Jim.

Well, that's what the meeting minutes from the last FTPMaster meeting
tell me to write here. But I think the better content would be:

As sparc isn't exactly the most alive architecture anymore, not in
jessie and unlikely to be in stretch, I am going to remove it from the
archive this weekend. (This does not block it coming back as sparc64!)

To be even more precise, it will get removed from:

unstable
experimental
jessie-updates
new
byhand

(And their buildd related suites, if any).

It will stay in the released versions, that is, I won't (of course)
change around oldoldstable/oldstable and related suites for them - there
it will simply follow them to archive.debian.org whenever we archive the
suite it is in.

--
bye, Joerg
(23:02) <liw> I should take a photograph of my stapler, the maker of which is "RAPESCO"