Re: binNMUs of rtmpdump on sparc64 and sh4

Hi Adrian,

On 19.06.2015 22:05, John Paul Adrian Glaubitz wrote:
> On 06/19/2015 09:09 PM, Andreas Cadhalpun wrote:
>> Could someone please schedule appropriate binNMUs?
>
> I have rescheduled both sparc64 and sh4, as I currently maintain both.

Thanks for doing that so quickly!

> Thanks a lot for letting me know, very often the need of binNMU in such
> cases are noticed only very late and eventually require manual builds.

Unfortunately the build on sh4 failed with an internal compiler error:
rtmp.c: In function 'RTMP_Init':
rtmp.c:341:3: internal compiler error: Segmentation fault
   r->m_fAudioCodecs = 3191.0;
   ^

Anyway, I'm mainly interested in getting a ffmpeg build log from sparc64,
because the previous builds always failed with a lot of SIGBUS crashes during
the test suite [1].
Since I can't reproduce this with a sparc64 installation on qemu, I'm now
trying to run the test suite under gdb to get some backtraces.

Best regards,
Andreas

1: http://buildd.debian-ports.org/status/fetch.php?pkg=ffmpeg&arch=sparc64&ver=7%3A2.6.2-1&stamp=1428928967