Re: Kernel key retention facility: can someone run this test for me?

Le 08/11/2014 15:51, Christian Kastner a écrit :
Hi,

Could someone with access to a sparc host run the attached test case for
me, and send me the output? Getting porterbox access + package
installation as a non-DD seems overkill for just this test case.

Regards,
Christian

PS: Please CC: me as I am not subscribed to the list.
Test done.
seb@raptor2:~$ gcc -o desclentest -lkeyutils overlong-desc-does-not-fail.c
seb@raptor2:~$ ./desclentest
Overlong description allocation failed as expected
seb@raptor2:~$

The box is a V240 with an unstable version of debian (kernel 3.16 - libkeyutils 1.5.9-6).