Re: the future of sparc in unstable

What is also weird is you have the debug package for it. So I am sure it compiled I think there might be something wrong with the packaging for it.

On Wed, Apr 30, 2014 at 9:39 AM, Patrick Baggett <baggett.patrick@gmail.com> wrote:

I tried to build the gcc-4.8-4.8.2-20 and the build is broken. libstdc++ and lib64stdc++ are not build, neither are build libgcc1.
The last good build (with the missing libraries) is 4.8.2-16.
Something broken on -20 and -21.

Oh, I see what you're saying. I get lib64stdc++-dev / libstdc++-dev, but not the base lib64stdc++/libstdc++

And yeah, libgcc1 just isn't built, which is a major problem. Maybe we need to look at diffs in the "debian" directory.

Patrick